- What: Capture an image – with a camera – of a natural phenomenon around you that you think requires preserving. NO images of people, please.
- When: February to May. Deadline: 27 May 2022.
- Windfall: Two (2) extraordinary homemade desserts (delivered on Fridays).
- Why: To highlight and share ideas of what, in nature, we should pay attention to in our attempts to protect the living world, so that we and our environment may thrive.
- Who: Open to ALL ages.
- Way: Submit your photo to Dahlia. Email: email@example.com
Please limit submissions to four (4) photos per week.
- Where: Photos will be posted anonymously on a Kudoboard until 27 May 2022.
Photos will be visible for viewing on Kudoboard. DO NOT SUBMIT DIRECTLY TO KUDOBOARD! PLEASE SUBMIT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
VIEWING ONLY: https://www.kudoboard.com/boards/Bi2Lddq5
Once a week, an image will be published – anonymously – in the Emanu-El Newsletter until the contest is complete (27 May 2022).
- Winner: To be announced 3 June 2022, just before Shavuot.
- Weighers: Judges are Nadin Boeno, Graham Dragushan, Rick Kool, Tillie Stanger-Ross, Julie Wittrock