You can find and download this year’s Pesach Guide here: www.rabbinicalassembly.org/pesach-guide
Here is our revised timetable for seder preparation assistance.
- Sunday, April 17th – kashering kitchen
- Tuesday, April 19th @ 3pm – table set up
- Wednesday, April 20th morning – vegetable prep.
- Thursday, April 21st all day – vegetable prep
- Friday, April 22nd – afternoon setting up and service
If you can help with the above, please email Ruthi (aka Lesley)
Thank you to all those who have already volunteered!
ONE STOP SHOPPING for:
Matza, Blintzes, Chicken, Gefilte Fish, Horseradish, Herring, Cheese,
Chocolates, Juice, Marshmallows, Olives, Macaroons, Jams & Jelly, Salami
& Hot Dogs, Gluten Free products and many other Pesach items. We have
it all at our Hebrew School Pop-Up Market.
This is our main Hebrew
School fundraiser. You’ll have a chance to shop and schmooze with other
community members while helping the heart and soul of our community, the
kids! Please bring your own bags.
Care to Volunteer? If
so, please contact Rachel Fisher at email@example.com for shifts from April 5th to
April 17th. Thank you for
your continued support.
Seniors’ Shopping Only
April 8 10
am to 2 pm
Open to All
April 10: 1–4 pm
April 12: 6–8 pm
April 13: 11am–2 pm and 6–8 pm
April 14: 4–8 pm
April 15: 10 am–2 pm
April 17: 1–3 p
An Emanu-El Hebrew School Fundraiser
A wide selection of Kosher for Passover Dry Goods and Frozen Food
- Seniors’ Shopping Only
- Friday, March 20, 10 am to 2 pm
- Open to All:
- Sunday, March 22, 1–4 pm
- Tuesday, March 24, 6–8 pm
- Wednesday, March 25, 4–8 pm
- Thursday, March 26, 4–8 pm
- Friday, March 27, 10 am–2 pm
- Sunday, March 29, 1–3 pm
- Simcha Gift Shop will be open
- Cash and cheques only
- Please bring shopping bags
If you are going to be away, placeyour order with Leah at 250-370-1246