From CastleRock Pardes Farm—Made from a mixture of crisp Spartan, Red Delicious, MacIntosh and Granny Smith apples, this apple juice has been filtered and passed through UV cold pasteurization, retaining its exquisite complex taste and total nutritional value. The jugs can be frozen and imbibed throughout the year. Fill your freezer!
- All proceeds will be donated to Hebrew school children.
- Fundraiser price per 2 litre jug – $15 or 3 jugs for $40.
- Please email Noa or Carolyn at email@example.com to order the juice.
- Juice can be picked up at the shul on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 between 9:30 and 11:00 am, or between 3:15 and 5:45 pm. These are our preferred pick-up times; as an alternative for Hebrew School Families only, juice could be picked up at Hebrew School on Sunday, October 24, 2021.
- Delivery is available upon request. Delivery volunteers are welcome!