Order Deadline: Monday March 22, 2021—If you can’t or don’t want to cook, and you need a Seder Meal and a Seder Plate, we can provide delicious Kosher for Passover (dairy) meals, catered by Rani Earnhart.
For those who can afford it, the suggested donation is $25 per person. If this is too much, please contact the office and we’ll be happy to provide this delicious meal free of charge or on a sliding scale.
Also available: The six ritual foods for the seder plate are available without cost to anyone in the community who needs them.
- One Seder Plate with the ritual foods for Pesaḥ
- Matzah Ball Soup (Vegetarian)
- Gefilte Fish
- Vegetarian Matzah Lasagna
- Side Veggies
- Cake for Dessert (Kosher for Pesaḥ, contains almonds)
Notes: (i) Meal does not include matzah or grape juice/wine (available through the Pesaḥ Market (ii) meal will need to be re-heated—will require transfer from delivery container to suitable vessel.
- Order Deadline: Monday March 22, 2021
- Please place your orders with the office: (250) 382-0615 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many meals? (each order will include only one Seder plate)
- Payment details: We can call you back if you need to give credit card information, please don’t email or leave sensitive information on the voicemail.
- Please confirm that you can pick-up your order (see below)
- If you need delivery, let us know.
- Do you just want a Seder Plate (ritual foods only)? Please order this through the office by the 22 March deadline. There is no charge for this. Please consider a donation to support Outreach.
At the shul: Thursday, March 25 (9:30-5:30) and Friday, March 26 (9:30-12:00 noon)
If you are able to pick up your own meal, please do so during these times.
If you are not able to pick-up your meal, please let the office know when ordering and members of our Outreach team will deliver.
If you would like to be a volunteer driver, please let the office know.