For all in person Emanu-El services and events
- You must pre-register. Unless the program information states otherwise, preregister at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you register, please provide name, phone number and email for each person you are registering. You will receive more information about our COVID-19 Safety Plan after you register.
- Please, do not register if you don’t intend to come as we may have to turn people away.
- Please, if you or anyone in your household is ill, stay home.
- Please, if you are at higher risk for severe illness, seriously consider staying home.
Masks and/or face coverings:
- You will have to wear a mask for the duration of the activity.
- Bring your own mask and put it on before joining the activity.
Cleanliness and Physical Distancing:
- When you arrive, you will have to sanitize or wash your hands.
- To help everyone stay six feet apart you will have to follow instructions about where to go.
For Shabbat services in the Sanctuary
- Doors will open at 9:45 AM and they will be closed at 10:15 AM. PLEASE NOTE: NO admittance will be possible after 10:15 AM.
- Please bring your own tallit.
- Please obey instructions about handling the shul’s books and obey arrows marked on the floor