If you are longing for a return to our beautiful sanctuary for a soulful Shabbat service this is your opportunity. Our COVID-19 response team has determined that we can return to services. Susan Holtz has been working tirelessly on the details required for us to return safely. Please keep in mind that in order to reduce risk and maintain safety, things will need to be different. We will do our utmost to craft an experience that holds the essence of our prayer service. We are super excited to host our congregation back in our spiritual home.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER. We are limiting this event to 36 people, including babies and children. Please register with Zelda at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm on Friday. If more than 36 people ask to attend, we’ll do our best to give priority at a subsequent service to those people who failed to secure a seat for this Shabbat.
Doors will open at 9:45 am and they will be closed at 10:15 am. PLEASE NOTE: NO admittance will be possible after 10:15 am. There will be instructions about where to sit; you may not be able to sit in your usual place or choose your own seat. There will be volunteers in place to give instructions about how to follow our COVID-19 safety procedures. For this event to work for everyone, we will need cooperation and a willingness to follow some directions. Those approved to attend will receive an email with COVID-19 self-assessment information.
It is our hope to continue to have services in the Sanctuary throughout August.
This service will be streamed on Zoom, to Join Online: CLICK HERE…
In the interests of personal and community safety, we must observe the following practices:
- Please do not attend if you have compromised immunity.
- If you or anyone in your household is ill, please stay at home.
- You must wash your hands upon arrival.
- You must maintain a physical distance of two meters from others.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT. If you need to take a break from your mask, please step into the social hall (alone) or outside.
- Please bring your own tallit.
- When you register, please provide name, telephone, number and email for each person you are registering.
- Please don’t register if you don’t intend to come as we may have to turn people away.
- When you arrive, please obey instructions about handling the shul’s books and obey arrows marked on the floor.