“There would be:
- 584 Asians,
- 124 Africans,
- 136 from the Western Hemisphere (both North and South America),
- 95 Eastern/Western Europeans,
- 55 Russians.
- 520 would be female,
- 480 would be male.
- 650 would lack a telephone at home.
- 500 would never have used a telephone.
- 500 would have to walk two hours to the nearest telephone.
- 335 would be illiterate.
- 333 would lack access to safe, clean drinking water.
- 330 would be children.
- 70 would own automobiles.
- Ten would have a college degree.
- Only one would own a computer.
“Appears that we have quite a ways to go.”