Donor Stewardship Program Assistant
The Louis Brier Jewish Aged Foundation seeks a part time intern (35 hours per week) to assist in the development of a program that will help maintain and build relationships with our donor base.
Candidates must be between 15 to 30 years of age and registered as a full-time student in the previous academic year and returning to school full-time in September.
- Learning skills related to fundraising
- Assisting in related office functions
- Updating the cataloguing of art pieces
- Projects to help the Director of Development and Assistant Director of Development
The ideal candidate will possess:
- an understanding and interest in community development
- strong writing and communication skills
- knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- ability to balance multiple tasks
To apply, please e-mail or fax your cover letter and resumé to the attention of Dvori Balshine by June 6th, 2014.
LOUIS BRIER JEWISH AGED FOUNDATION
1055 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6M 1W9
604 261-5550 * Fax: 604 261-5565